Sandra and Mariany,
I made you a little to do list/ to review list of things that I felt needed your time and attention. Email or call with questions and try to remember to mention which item number you are referring to!
- The Newsletter you wrote is great and makes for good content and copy – BUT – its a little too long. Especially if we can break it into 4 posts – have them each come up say one a week – this is also a means for us to get 4 separate posts on facebook, twitter, and instagram as well as our own news page.
- News Index – This is where all POSTS will show up – timely and event pages – things that are happening with the foundation and those involved with it are reported here…
- PLEASE NOTE THERE ARE 4 TEST STORIES IN THE NEWS INDEX. I will remove them but we need to finalize all this other stuff…
- Galleries index. A paragraph or even a few sentences here would be advised. Especially since they show up in the news feed too.
- AN IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT THE GALLERIES. I made them a POST and not the more permanent PAGE because i wanted them to show up in the news feed as well. This way when someone sends you a dozen photos for an event, you can make a gallery and add it to the site without having to rework anything – wordpress will do the work.
- Likewise for each of the galleries. The Way to Happiness Program Gallery has a brief notation that came off the name that Mariany sent for the images.
- Crimanon Gallery Needs something to explain the photos – the ones here are clearly prison employees getting some kind of introduction to it.
- Same goes for the Truth About Drugs Program Gallery – i took the Captions off the original image names – I changed them to be the name of the gallery – but this length of captions is quite nice – you should do this on all images if possible.
- The Youth for Human Rights Gallery was the first one we did and the captions are good but a little long and maybe a little too personal. Maybe should be a little more anonymous?